Google+

Thursday 31 July 2014

July Lust List


It is summer and so I shouldn't really think about shopping, more about sunning and lying and reading. Why do more people not have outside beds? Anyway, this is a new series - the monthly Lust List. Basically, just things I want... a wide variety of things really.. Here we go


Louisa May Alcott Literary Quote Brass Cuff - She Is Too Fond Of Books, £24.24, Etsy.com 

It's a cuff, it's gold and green, it mentions books and it's a Little Women quote. How can there be a more perfect arm hanging.

San Marcos Maxi Dress, $225.00, For Love & Lemons

I will. Own. This. Literally my ideal summer dress.

Spiralizer, £9.99, Amazon

I want to make some courgette noodle/pasta so #NoCarbsBeforeHoliday

Qlocktwo Classic White Pepper, €1,095.00, .Biegert & Funk

As if I'm going to buy this, but how beautiful is this clock...

PPB Statement Lion Clutch Bag, WAS £22.00 NOW £9.00, PretaPortobello.com

Roarrrrrrrr, ordering this now




Can't bloody remember where I sawwwww this.....

GUERLAIN Terracotta Terra Tropica - Sun Light Duo Bronzing Powder 16g, £40.50, Essentual

Bronzeee me up and soooo pretty

So a few things for July that I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment