Google+

Tuesday 8 April 2014

50 Happy Days


So... apparently on Friday I was dead on the halfway mark of my #100HappyDays project... I sort of forgot where I was for a while, though I haven't missed one day.

When I started the project I meant to write weekly updates about what had made me appreciate the happy things that week. Then life and other posts sort of took over... 


After a little summary recap, I have realised an embarrassingly large number of posts show food - mostly my cooking though for groups of people - which I'm maintaining is mostly about the people and the hosting.

The rest either involve friends and alcohol blogs, I've written, or the arts. Nothing too shocking there. Occasionally, there is the odd thing that has clearly been frantically racked from a bad day; a quote to lift, a picture of my bed..


For the second fifty days, I hope to perhaps branch out of the safety of what definitely makes me happy and see more. 

Meanwhile here's a few of my #100HappyDays so far....


Day 1 was Valentine's...


A couple of walks n' nature...


With family and friends...


Endless bar shots..




Quotes, art and blog posts





And cooking...



 All for family and friends and because I now love cooking.. since Febresolutions 

But mostly it's just the people that make me happy...


Here's to the next 50 days...

Follow my #100HappyDays on Instagram @wordyloveslots

No comments:

Post a Comment