Google+

Friday 28 March 2014

Fashion on Friday: Coated in Spring


So spring is here and spring means sun shining and the light is brighter but there's still a chill in the air. So a girl needs a good spring coat...

Here are my coatspirations this season..


And here are a few I've got my eye on with price and links to shop online:

Jacquard Coat with Pockets, ZARA, £89.99

Yummy, yummy jacquard

Mac in Oversize Drape, ASOS, £75.00

Little White Lies Daisy Lace Hooded Kimono Jacket,  Urban Outfitters, £75.00

So technically that little lacy slip of a number isn't what you'd call a coat.

Fabric Coat with Zip, ZARA, £99.99

You've got to have a white one...

Skater Mac, ASOS, £60.00

This red wine number is my favourite of all

Denim Stripe Mac, ASOS, £55.00

Stripes and Denim. Please.

Beige Jacquard Coat, Hoss Intropia, £289.00 £144.00

Bargain...

Wool Coat, ZARA, £69.99

Tango me nowwwwwwww

Bleach Borg Western Jacket, Topshop, £58.00
Indigo Borg Lined Jacket, Topshop, £58.00

Double Denim...

Cotton Blend Coat, Red Valentino, £640.00

Check out that flick

Britta Leopard-Jacquard Coat, DVF, £710.00

Gotta have me some leopard...

Pique Coat, ZARA, £79.99

Lastly, bring me some sunshine...

So coat yourself and enjoy spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment